lundi 5 novembre 2001

History of Eurodance vol.1

01. Torrevado - Living in a shuttle
02. Hazell Dean - They say it's gonna rain
03. Michael Bedford - Tonight
04. MC Miker G & DJ Sven - Holiday rap
05. Total Toly - Oriental acupuncture
06. MDMC - How about it
07. Lazerdance - Shotgun (into the night)
08. Grant Miller - Doctor for my heart
09. Roy - Destiny time
10. Paul Hardcastle - Nineteen
11. Steve Clark - You can say to everybody
12. Grant Miller - Wings of love
13. Alan Cook - Do you want to stay with me
14. Michael Bedford - More than a kiss
15. Falco - Der komissar
16. Modern Talking - You're my heart, you're my soul
17. OF-U - You still be mine
18. Ivan - Fotonovela
19. Viola Wills - Gonna get along without you
20. Finzy Contini - Cha-cha-cha
21. Linda Jo Rizzo - You're my first, you're my last
22. Linda Jo Rizzo - I've got the night
23. Taffy - I love my radio
24. Fresh - The wolf
25. Mike Mareen - Don't talk to the snake
26. Lazerdance - Power run
27. Thai Break - Flowers in the rain
28. K.B. Caps - Do you really need me
29. R.Bais - Dial my number
30. Squash Gang - I want an illusion
31. David Lyme - Let's go to sitges
32. Silent Circle - Stop the rain in the night
33. Silent Circle - Touch in the night
34. Michael Grant - Don't turn your back
35. Solid Strangers - Music in the night
36. David Lyme - Bye bye me amor
37. Fun Fun - Color my love
38. Lazerdance - Fear
39. Moses - We just

R.T. 70:58
Mixed by Fabrice Potec

A écouter sur www.fabricepotec.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire